When I found this waterman cucumber fresca video recipe tutorial by Claudia Regalado on YouTube, I knew I had to make this refreshing drink. This has been a very hot summer and it is simple to obtain dehydrated, and there is no better way to boost your electrolytes than so have a generous serving of structured water found in watermelon and cucumbers. Drinking plenty of water is really important, but the structured water in certain fruits and vegetables can hydrate your body at a cellular level. I quickly gathered all my ingredients to make this fabulous drink because I was thirsty just looking at it. This recipe makes 1 1/2 gallons that can be stored in the fridge.
Ingredients For Watermelon Cucumber Fresca:
- 1 seedless watermelon (ripe watermelon is top)
- 1 large English cucumber
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup tp 2 cups of sugar (the amount is according to your own taste)
- 4 cups of water
In this waterman cucumber fresca video recipe tutorial by Claudia Regalado on YouTube, you will learn how to make this refreshing drink. You commence by peeling and cutting your watermelon into cubes.
Then, strain your blended watermelon and cucumber into a jug and chill.
This Watermelon Cucumber Fresca Drink is astonishing, I love it!
- How To Make Stocking Flowers – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- 15 Fun DIY Projects You Can Make With Excess Plastic Bags – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- Southern Squash Casserole Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020