This strawberry cream cheese pie recipe by Smokin’ & Grillin’ wit AB is simple and requires no oven. It’s a fast recipe for those that are looking for a kind sweet pie with fresh fruit toppings. This recipe includes a homemade graham cracker crust, but if you want to make things easier, you can use a alert-made crust. Plus, this recipe requires less than 10 ingredients if you’re not making a homemade crust. Making a cream cheese pie can be that simple and budget friendly. Also, the filling and topping is made from scratch, so you’re able to see all the ingredients that are added. I usually try to make my desserts a small less sweet than the required.
For Homemade Crust:
- 10 – 12 whole graham crackers (1 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup melted Butter
- NOTE: Can use a alert-made crust, 9″
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1 14 oz. can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 10 – 12 Strawberries, sliced
- 1 can of Redi-Whip
- 1/3 cup of sugar sprinkled over the strawberries
First, watch Smokin’ & Grillin’ wit AB tutorial on YouTube to make the homemade crust. Then, make the cream cheese filling by mixing the softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
Next, pour the cream cheese filling into the pie crust and chill in the fridge for a minimum of one hour to firm. Use the whip cream around the outer rims of the pie as a barrier to seal the juices and strawberries that will be topped in the middle.
Overall, this recipe calls for simple flavors and it’s inexpensive. There’s no need to buy a premade one at the store for about $20 when this can be made for under $10.
- A Living Room in the Chic Nature Style – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Fire-Roasted Salsa Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Dollar Tree Faux Terracotta Pumpkins – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020