Pumpkin cream cold brew is one of my favorite seasonal Fall drinks from Starbucks. I’m not a large pumpkin spice latte girl, but this has just enough hint of pumpkin. Amanda Lundberg’s tutorial on YouTube shows how simple it is to make your own pumpkin cream cold brew at home. It’s inexpensive and at your convenience to drink throughout the week. This saves a lot of money and time because the lines at Starbucks can be ridiculous and one cup of pumpkin cream cold brew foam can cost about $5 or more depending on the size. It’s always fun to recreate other popular shops or restaurants recipes to see if they compare to the original. After all, it doesn’t hurt to try to make your own if you have extra free time in the mornings.
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of condensed sweetened milk
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp of vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 cups of cold brew coffee
- Add 1 tsp vanilla syrup to the cold brew
First, add the heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree to the blender. Blend until it becomes a thick and creamy consistency.
Next, add ice into your cup and pour the vanilla syrup into the cold brew blend. Leave a small space in the cup for the pumpkin foam. Lastly, sprinkle pumpkin spice pie seasoning on top.
Overall, I didn’t realize how simple it is to make this pumpkin cream cold brew. It only takes a few ingredients and a blender to make the important part of this Starbucks drink. I cognize Starbucks gets expensive over time, but with this recipe, I could make almost a whole week’s worth of pumpkin cold brew for about the same cost if I bought it at the coffee shop.
- How To Make Sugar Bowls – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 September 2020
- 17 Beautiful Mediterranean Living Room Designs For Your Home – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 September 2020
- Healthy Apple Pie Muffins Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 19 September 2020