What picnic or outdoor event would be complete without a enormous potato salad to go with your barbecue, steaks, or hamburgers? When I found this potato salad video recipe tutorial by Sokin’ & Grillin’ Wit’ AB on Youtube, I knew I was onto a genuine winner and was so excited to make it! AB is one of my favorite cooking personalities on YouTube and whatever he cooks is nothing short of astonishing. This potato salad recipe is very much like the recipe my mom makes and I can’t wait to surprise her with it. My mom’s 90th birthday is coming up and she loves potato salad, so I am planning a fabulous cookout for her and inviting everyone from her past. The way I see it is, the potato salad may just very well be a lifesaver here because so many people are invited, it will be a good way to pad out the menu, in case we run low on meat.
Southern-Style Potato Salad Ingredients:
- 5 to 6 russet potatoes (peeled and cut into thirds)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 5 to 6 difficult-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 2 to 3 celery stalks (diced)
- 1 to 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon to 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 cup sweet relish
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (for garnish)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
In this potato salad video recipe tutorial by Sokin’ & Grillin’ Wit’ AB on Youtube, you will learn how to make this delicious Southern potato salad in a few simple steps.
Then you just add the remaining ingredients and chill.
This potato salad is so delicious, I love it!
- How To Make Stocking Flowers – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- 15 Fun DIY Projects You Can Make With Excess Plastic Bags – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- Southern Squash Casserole Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020