I love yogurt not only for its taste, but it is such a healthy snack. when frozen it really tastes just as good as ice cream. I always feed my kids frozen yogurt and they think it’s ice cream, so I am always on the lookout for a frozen yogurt treat that the kids can enjoy. I recently found this awesome raspberry yogurt bars video recipe tutorial by Home Cooking Adventure, on YouTube, and I knew I had found a genuine winner. These bars are simple to make and only require a few ingredients, so I could not wait to obtain started on this fantastic recipe. The bars are made in a large casserole pan and full of healthy ingredients
Ingredients For Raspberry Yogurt Bars:
For The Crust:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2/3 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- Zest from a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For The Filling:
- 1 pound of Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 10 ounces of fresh raspberries
In this awesome raspberry yogurt bars video recipe tutorial by Home Cooking Adventure, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this healthy snack in a few simple steps. You commence by making your delicious oat and lemon crust according to directions in the tutorial.
Then you will make the filling, and layer it. Then add the raspberries and the rest of your crust mixture to the top. Then bake in a 350° oven for 40 minutes, let cool and serve!
These yogurt bars are so delicious!
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020