The first time I ever had a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, I fell in love with it. When I found this Philly Cheesesteak slider video recipe tutorial by Simply Mama Cooks, on YouTube, I knew I had to make some for my next obtain together. This recipe is ideal for any small obtain together where you need more than a light snack and less than a full meal for your guests.
Ingredients For Philly Cheesesteak Sliders:
- 12 original Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 pound of thinly sliced beef steak
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 thinly sliced medium size onion
- 1 thinly sliced medium size bell pepper
- 6 slices of Provolone cheese
- 8 ounces of cheddar cheese (or Amerian processed cheese like Velveeta)
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (optional)
In this Philly Cheesesteak slider video recipe tutorial by Simply Mama Cooks, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this delicious party favorite. You begin by cooking you thinly sliced steak, then removing the steak to a bowl that is set aside. Then, in the same pan, you will co0k your onions and bell peppers.
Then, you will slice your entire loaf of Hawaiian rolls in half and layer all the ingredients on starting with the mayonnaise. Then, cook in a 350°F oven for 5 to 10 minutes and brush the top with a small melted butter and serve!
These Philly Cheese Steak Sliders are so delicious, my family loves this recipe and it is great for a fast snack for the kids.
- Lemon Pepper Potatoes Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020