Peaches and cream pie sounds like a refreshing summer pie dessert. This pie recipe by Allrecipes on YouTube is an award-winning pie. The layers on this pie look very tasteful. Although I’m not a large fruit pie person, this specific peaches and cream pie recipe looks like something I want to try and make myself. My dad would love this recipe because he loves canned peaches, but I think it would be better with fresh peaches. This can be made year-round but I find this more of a bright and sunny pie to serve on a picnic or a family gathering in the summer.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (3-ounces) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (29-ounces) can sliced peaches, drained and syrup reserved
- 1 (8-ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
First, preheat the oven 350F. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and pudding mix. Mix in butter, egg, and milk and beat it for 2 minutes.
Next, once the pie mixture is finished, pour into a greased pie pan. Arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture. Continue to watch the Allrecipes tutorial on YouTube to make the cream cheese fluff on top. Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
Overall, this peaches and cream pie recipe sounds like the great fruity to sweetness ratio. I love the vibrant color of peaches and this pie is something I am not used to. It would be great to make this in the summer because I think of peaches as a summer fruit. This can be served with whipped cream on top if you like it extra sweet, or a side of vanilla ice cream while the pie is still warm.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020