Peach-stuffed pork chops sound like a fresh summer meal. I normally do not like stuffing my meat, but Food Wishes’ tutorial on YouTube looks delicious. I think the stuffing would be better if it’s cooked separately and served alongside. These pork chops look flavorful from the inside-out with fresh peaches. This technique of cooking pork chops keeps the meat moist, and I’ve noticed it’s simple to overcook pork. However, if you do not like this stuffing, he says you can always switch out for a different stuffing. Also, peach is in season right now for the summer, so this is a great recipe for this time of year.
For the Stuffing:
- 2 slices bacon, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced poblano pepper
- 1 large yellow peach – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 8 saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth, or as needed (optional)
For the Pork Chops:
- 2 double-cut boneless pork chops
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cold salted butter
First, preheat the oven to 400F.
Cook bacon in a nonstick pan over medium heat until it browns. Add onion and poblano pepper and sauté until onion turns translucent, 5 to 6 minutes more. Add peach and cook until tender and starting to give off some juice. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
Next, continue to watch Food Wishes tutorial on YouTube to terminate making the filling for the pork chops. Then, cut a pocket in the middle of each pork chop, starting with a small incision on the fat side of the chop. Fill the pockets with the stuffing.
Overall, I’ve never had stuffed pork chops, let alone with peach filling. It made my mouth water while watching him cook it. Also, the presentation of the pork chops looks astonishing.
- Mava House by Gubbins Arquitectos in Zapallar, Chile – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- 4-Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- How To Make Satin Beaded Christmas Ornaments – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020