When I found this awesome cowboy cookies video recipe tutorial by The Stay At Home Chef, on YouTube, I knew I had to try these delicious looking cookies. These bakery-style cookies are so thick and soft, they are just the kind of cookies my family loves. The recipe is a chocolate chip recipe but more fluffy and the cowboy cookies also contain delicious coconut flakes and oatmeal, so these cookies are like many different cookies all rolled up in one!
Ingredients For Chocolate Chip Coconut Cowboy Cookies:
- 1 cup of salted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 and 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of fast oats
- 3/4 cups of chopped pecans
- 3/4 cups of coconut flakes
In this awesome cowboy cookies video recipe tutorial by The Stay At Home Chef, on YouTube, you will learn how to make these delicious cookies in a few simple steps. You begin by making your cookie dough, then making fat round cookie balls, and place them on your sheet pan.
Then, you will bake these delicious cowboy cookies in a 400°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes, and let cool on a baking rack.
These cowboy cookies are so incredible, my family loves them. Finally, there is a small something for everyone all rolled up in one delicious cookie!
- 17 Hervorragende Projekte zur Aufbewahrung und Organisation von DIY-Badezimmern für das Wochenende – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 14 April 2021
- Casa Cova von Anonimous in Puerto Escondido, Mexiko – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 14 April 2021
- Crockpot Cajun Huhn Fettuccine Rezept – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 14 April 2021