Honestly, I am so thankful when it comes to no-bake recipes because it saves so much time. How To Cook Smarter on YouTube shows how to make oatmeal fudge bars without using an oven. I love healthy snacks that are simple to store and snack on throughout the week. I am a large snacker, so it’s great to arrive across a healthy recipe that fits my diet. Also, this recipe includes how to make a 1-ingredient banana ice-cream, and whipped Greek yogurt. I normally do not eat oatmeal, so this is a great way for me to consume them. Oatmeal is such a great carb for you and fills you up. Also, the no-bake oatmeal fudge bars can be made in 10 minutes or less and there’s no fancy materials required. Everything can be done and mixed in a bowl.
- 2 cups fast oats (180g)
- 1 cup ground oats or oat flour (100g)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (125g)
- 1/3 cup honey (115g)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (105g)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (or semi-sweet) 6 oz (170 g)
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter (190g)
First, in a bowl, combine honey, coconut oil and vanilla. Add the oats and oat flour (ground oats) and stir into the mixture until well combined. Mix in the chopped walnuts. Once the mixture is finished, spread the oats onto a pan using the back of a spoon.
Then, for the chocolate fudge, roughly chop up the chocolate and place it in a microwave-secure bowl with the smooth peanut butter. Microwave until melted and pour over the oats evenly.
Finally, let the oatmeal fudge bars sit in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours before serving. These remind me of granola bars, but better and without the extra sugar added.
- How To Make Stocking Flowers – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- 15 Fun DIY Projects You Can Make With Excess Plastic Bags – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- Southern Squash Casserole Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020