My mom bought me an air fryer for my birthday this year and I was so excited to try out some modern recipes with my modern appliance. I recently found this delicious air fryer crispy pork belly video recipe tutorial by Lazy Awesome Dad, on YouTube, and I knew my family was going to love it. I told my mom about this pork belly recipe that was full of delicious pork cracklings, and she told me I better obtain to making this recipe immediately because she really wanted some! The pork belly recipe itself is very simple, as I have found with all air fryer recipes.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Crispy Pork Belly Recipe:
- 1 pork belly
- 1.5 teaspoons (5 spice) blend or your favorite rub
- 1 cup of salt evenly spread
In this delicious air fryer crispy pork belly video recipe tutorial by Lazy Awesome Dad, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this low-carb keto-friendly pork recipe. You begin by washing, scoring, applying 5 spice rub to the bottom layer, then adding 1 cup of salt to the rind side and mashing it in. Then, you will place your pork belly on foil and cook it in the air fryer at 190°F for 35 minutes.
Then, you will remove the pork and crack off the dried salt casing. Then you will place the pork belly back in the air fryer at 2oo°F for 25 minutes.
This recipe made the most delicious crispy pork, my mom loved it!
- Mava House by Gubbins Arquitectos in Zapallar, Chile – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- 4-Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- How To Make Satin Beaded Christmas Ornaments – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020