Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies is a genius idea and I can’t believe I’ve never made these ever in my life. Sugar Spun Run’s tutorial on YouTube gave me the top idea once I obtain into my Fall mood. I love chocolate chip cookies, so this would be a great way to incorporate pumpkin into a sweet snack that I already enjoy. This would be a great switch up for desserts rather than making pumpkin bread, pies, and muffins. This is a unique way to have a Fall cookie, and I think a lot of people would be surprised. Honestly, I don’t cognize how I didn’t cognize pumpkin chocolate chips were a thing.
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar 200g
- 1 cup light brown sugar 200g
- 1 large egg yolk room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree 165g blotted (weigh before blotting, I find this usually weighs 127g after blotting)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour 375g
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips Use your preferred type, I like to use a blend of milk and semisweet chocolate chips
First, in a large bowl, combine melted butter, cooled butter, and sugars. Add pumpkin, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and stir well.
Next, in a separate bowl, whisk all of the dry ingredients and gradually add it to the wet ingredients. Then, stir in the chocolate chips until completely combined. Make sure to chill the cookie dough for at least an hour before baking.
Note: blot the pumpkin puree in a bowl by pressing a folded up paper towel to soak up the moisture as much as you can. This is an important step to keep the cookies kind and chewy and not cakey.
- Mava House by Gubbins Arquitectos in Zapallar, Chile – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- 4-Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- How To Make Satin Beaded Christmas Ornaments – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020