This lemon pepper chicken recipe by Spice Eats on YouTube is very simple and a great recipe to add when you’re wanting a flavorful chicken dish. This is not a typical lemon pepper chicken because there are many fresh spices used, and I’ve never used seen yogurt being used in this type of recipe. I would love to serve this with a side of jasmine rice because the juices from the seasoning sound astonishing. This can be served as a chicken appetizer or as a main dish to serve with a side of veggies or mashed potatoes. There are many ways to serve chicken dishes, and that’s why I love to have different varieties of chicken recipes.
- 500 gms Chicken, large pieces with bones
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Crushed Pepper (coarse granules)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Thick whisked curd/yogurt
- 1.5 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 Green Cardamom
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon
- 10 Black Peppercorns
- 4 tbsp Whisked curd/plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Pepper
- 4 Green Chillies slit
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
First, prep and marinate the chicken with crushed peppercorn, salt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, and yogurt. Mix and set aside for 1 hour.
Next, continue to watch Spice Eats tutorial on YouTube for full instructions on how to fry the lemon pepper chicken on the stovetop.
Overall, this lemon pepper chicken recipe has a lot of fresh bursting flavors. I love how moist this chicken still looks because I cognize it’s simple to dry out the chicken if it’s not cooked right. This recipe reminds me of a lot of Asian dishes because it has a lot of fresh spices and chilies. It reminds me of my dad’s cooking when he would cook chicken dishes growing up.
- How To Make Sugar Bowls – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 September 2020
- 17 Beautiful Mediterranean Living Room Designs For Your Home – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 September 2020
- Healthy Apple Pie Muffins Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 19 September 2020