Olive Garden is popular for its unlimited breadsticks, but surprisingly enough, I’ve never had it. For some reason, my parents were not large Italian food fans so I was never exposed to dining out at Olive Garden. I cognize a lot of people rave about how good and buttery they are, so I found a copycat Olive Garden breadsticks recipe by Allrecipes on YouTube. I love breadsticks, and I like to make my own pasta at home. I think this would be a great opportunity to try and replicate this recipe. Olive Garden’s breadsticks pair well with pasta and soup. This is an simple recipe to follow along with, and the ingredients are simple.
- ¼ cup white sugar, divided
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water, divided
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour, or more if needed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
First, commence with 1/2 cup of warm water in a bowl, and dissolve sugar and yeast. Let the yeast soften for about 5 minutes and it will begin to form a creamy foam. Then, continue to watch Allrecipes copycat Olive Garden breadsticks recipe for the full instructions and details on how to make the dough.
Next, once the dough is finished, divide the dough into 18 pieces and shape into a 6-inch rope onto a floured surface area. Place them onto a baking sheet and cover with a plastic wrap or towel to let the breadsticks double in size for about 25 minutes.
Bake the copycat Olive Garden breadsticks for 10 to 12 minutes on 400F. The final step that makes this a copycat recipe would be brushing over a mixture of butter and garlic salt on each breadstick. Also, sprinkling Parmesan cheese on each too.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020