I love Mexican food, and the thought of breakfast enchiladas sounds unreal. I came across Views on the road tutorial on YouTube and saw this breakfast enchiladas recipe. I thought, what all could this consist of? The filling of the enchilada is potatoes, sausage, and eggs. Plus, this is cheesy heaven and after watching the video, I was mesmerized by the bubbling of the sauce and melted cheese. Also, you can dress it however you like such as adding lettuce, bacon bits, or sour cream on top. This would be a hearty and wholesome breakfast dish that can keep you full throughout your morning. I’m curious how this breakfast enchilada would taste, because it looks super tasty.
- 12 Corn tortillas
- 2 cups of cheese (1 cup mozzarella +1 Cup mild cheddar)
- 3 to 4 Tbs oil
- 1/2 cup Guajillo chili powder
- 3 cups of water
- 2 1/2 Tbs Knorr chicken bouillon (natural)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1/2 can of Pato sauce or tomato sauce
- 2 cubed potatoes
- 1/2 pound of sausage or ground pork
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 eggs + 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1/4 enchilada sauce optional
- 1/2 Ice burg lettuce
- 9 chopped bacon slices
- Sour cream (daisy)
- 3 chopped green onions
First, cook the enchilada sauce by adding oil to the pan and chili powder. Make sure to move fast so the chili powder does not burn. If so, you’d have to commence all over. Continue to watch the tutorial by Views on the road on how to terminate the sauce. Then, cook the filling too.
Next, once all of the ingredients for the breakfast enchilada is alert, commence rolling everything together. Dip the tortilla in the enchilada sauce, add the filling and cheese and place them in a cooking pan.
Overall, it does sound a small heavy to eat first in the morning, but it would keep me full until about dinner time. I do love breakfast because I do obtain pretty hungry in the mornings. It depends on the night before and how late I eat. Normally, I eat dinner early so my food has time to digest. I would enjoy this recipe, and there are many substitutions too.
- How To Make Stocking Flowers – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- 15 Fun DIY Projects You Can Make With Excess Plastic Bags – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- Southern Squash Casserole Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020