This apple pie bars recipe by The Cookie Foodie is a great recipe if you want to take a different twist on apple pie. There are so many different ways to use apples for desserts during the Fall time, and it’s my dad’s favorite time of the year. I love baking, and I usually don’t bake a lot of Fall goodies, but I am alert to commute that this year. After watching all of the tutorials on YouTube, I believe I should commence putting the apple tree in my backyard to use. It’s astonishing to see how people can arrive up with creative recipes. I’m not a large sweets person when I bake my own desserts, but I usually try to reduce the amount of sugar in most recipes.
For the crust:
- 2¾ cups (250g) Rolled oats
- 1¾ cups (220g) Flour
- 3/4 cup (150g) Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) White sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (230g) butter, cold
For the filling:
- 5 apples
- 2 tablespoons (15g) flour
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
First, preheat oven to 350F. Start off by making the crust. In a large bowl, mix oats, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add cold cubed butter and mix with your hands until crumbly.
Next, make sure to reserve two cups of the mixture in the fridge for later use. Then, transfer the remaining crust into a baking dish and press firmly. Bake the crust for 15 minutes. Continue to watch The Cooking Foodie’s tutorial on YouTube for full instructions and details.
Overall, this is a great Fall dessert recipe to make during the season or for the holidays. Apple pie bars are easily a grab and go snack and they’re healthy too. This would be a kind recipe to try out one day if I obtain tired of making apple pie.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020