When I saw this fabulous clay pot video tutorial by Alexis Middleton on YouTube, I knew this was the great project for me. This is one of those fabulous projects that only require a couple of raw materials to make a fantastic clay planter. Just some modeling clay and a tin can are all you need to cart this work of art. I immediately went to Michael’s craft store to obtain some modeling clay, and I made sure to use my 60% off coupon I found on Michael’s app. Coupons may seem silly to some, but you can really save a lot of money at Michael’s by using their coupons. You just pull it up on your phone and the cashier scans your phone and you instantly save!
Materials For The Terrazzo Clay Pot:
- Empty cans (wash and remove labels)
- Sculpty III oven-bake clay
- A small rolling pin
- Craft knife slicer
- A ruler
- A measuring tape
In this fabulous clay pot video tutorial by Alexis Middleton on YouTube, you will learn how to make these adorable planters in a few simple steps. You will begin by making the terrazzo style clay wrapping for your tin can.
Then, you will wrap the terrazzo clay sheet around the tin can and bake it in the oven.
I love clay DIY and I had been looking for a project to make that used clay for a while now. This project really was a great commence to my modern clay chapter.
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture in Point Lonsdale, Australia – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 25 October 2020
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders (Easy Family Dinner Recipe For Picky Eaters!) – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 25 October 2020
- Blueberry Dutch Baby Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 24 October 2020