I recently moved into a modern apartment that had a lovely back porch balcony. Having a back porch was such a dream arrive true for my family. We began to sit for hours watching the wildlife that came to visit. My daughter was so fascinated with the different species of birds that were attracted to our modern apartment, and we all wanted to be able to attract more birds. I went searching on Youtube and found this astonishing mason jar bird feeder video tutorial by Amanda Formaro on YouTube, which described how to make a bird feeder out of a mason jar and a section of floral wire. I showed the video to my family and they went wild! We started on this project right away, I had an ancient mason jar with a cope with and we found some birdseed at our local hardware store.
Materials For The Mason Jar Bird Feeder:
- Mason jar with a cope with
- A small piece of dowel rod
- 1 1/2 cup of birdseed
- 1/2 packet of gelatin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup (you should use organic maple syrup because GMO corn syrup will hurt the birds)
- 1/2 cup of organic flour
- 1/4 cup of boiling water
- Some floral wire (or any bendable wire)
In this astonishing mason jar bird feeder video tutorial by Amanda Formaro on YouTube, you will learn to make this step by step bird feeder idea in just about 30 minutes. You commence by making your birdseed mixture and placing it in the mason jar.
Then, you will add your piece of Dowling rod and wrap the wire around the cope with of the mason jar. Just hang the modern bird feeder in a place you wish to attract the birds.
This bird feeder has attracted so many different kinds of bird pieces, we love to sit on our balcony and watch them all.
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders (Easy Family Dinner Recipe For Picky Eaters!) – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 25 October 2020
- Blueberry Dutch Baby Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 24 October 2020
- 16 Outstanding Mediterranean Porch Designs Perfect For Every Occasion – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 24 October 2020