When I found this pumpkin hoop banner idea by Angie Holden, on YouTube, I absolutely fell in love with this project. The whole idea of this project has so many great ideas all wrapped up in one package. The banner itself is made using a pre-made Fall leaf garland that you can find at any craft store, I found mine at Michael’s, where I always use my in-app coupons. The stunning part of the banner idea is the 6 embroidery hoops you attach to the banner with a felt middle, that have glued on mini pumpkins. This may sound ordinary, but this idea is really cute.
Materials For The Fall Pumpkin Hoop Banner:
- 4 sheets of felt (in light orange, dark orange, yellow, and tan)
- 6 small embroidery hoops
- A package of mini pumpkins
- Some twine or cotton string
- A hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
In this pumpkin hoop banner idea by Angie Holden, on YouTube, you will learn to make this lovely garland banner. You just commence by adding your small circles of felt to your embroidery hoops and using your hot glue gun to attach the mini pumpkins.
Then you just attach each of the cute embroidery hoops to the Fall garland of your choice. It is really that simple!
This Fall banner turned out cute than I could even imagine, and the top part about it was the fact that it was so simple! I have gotten so many compliments on it, everyone loves my Fall banner. This Fall banner is going to be great for Thanksgiving as well!
- 16 schöne Valentinstag-Girlanden-Ideen, die Sie lieben werden – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 January 2021
- Gesundes italienisches Dressing-Nudelsalat-Rezept – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 January 2021
- Casa RIO von Paulo Merlini Architekten in Gondomar, Portugal – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 January 2021