We just recently moved into a modern apartment. I have an outdoor small patio area that was in need of some fast fixing up, keeping in mind we are on an extremely tight budget. I found this excellent fairy lantern video tutorial by Gemi Michelle on YouTube, and since we had a bunch of mason jars lying around in boxes in the garage, I thought that this DIY would be great for my patio and my budget.
Materials For Fairy Lanterns:
- A mason jar
- Acrylic craft paint
- Some moss
- A roll of twine
- 1 battery operated tea light
- 1 fairy cut out
- A hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- A small sponge
- An Exacto knife
- Some sprigs of faux greenery
In this excellent fairy lantern video tutorial by Gemi Michelle on YouTube, you will learn how to make a fairy lantern in a few simple steps. You commence by downloading your fair silhouette cut out, then painting the inside of your jar, adding your moss and gluing in the fantastic fairy.
Then, add the tea light and you have a lovely lantern!
I love these fairy mason jar lights, they are so cute!
- 16 bildschöne Küsten-Wintergarten-Designs, die Sie lieben werden – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 21 April 2021
- Steinhaus von CHROFI in Tarro, Australien – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 April 2021
- 14 auffällige DIY Einmachglas-Lichtideen, die Sie an diesem Wochenende gerne basteln werden – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 April 2021