Having your fresh fruit displayed on the kitchen counter can really make your kitchen quaint and homey. I found this awesome Dollar Tree metal fruit basket stand video tutorial by Johanna Aedon, on YouTube, and I knew I needed this for my kitchen. This fruit stand is so simple to make with very affordable Dollar Tree materials.
Materials For Dollar Tree Fruit Basket Stand:
- 2 hanging wire baskets (from Dollar Tree)
- 2 crystal candle holders (from Dollar Tree)
- Spray paint (in whatever color you desire)
- E 6000 glue (gorilla glue or your favorite glue)
- A hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Wire cutters (to remove the chains from the baskets)
- A pair of scissors
In this awesome Dollar Tree metal fruit basket stand video tutorial by Johanna Aedon, on YouTube, you will learn to make an attractive fruit holder in a few simple steps.
Then, you just spray paint your fruit basket creation in the color of your choice. It is really that simple!
This fruit basket looks so cute on my kitchen counter, and the materials were so cheap at Dollar Tree! I obtain so many compliments on it, and everyone wants to cognize where I bought it from, when I tell them I made it, they have a difficult time believing me until I show them this video.
- Lemon Pepper Potatoes Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020