I love having plenty of serving trays on hand when I have guests over. I have them in many places in my home, but I always need more so when I saw this astonishing serving board idea by Do It On A Dime on Youtube, where this astonishing lady makes this fantastic serving board tray. I was having my mother in law over for tea and really wanted to serve the Earl grey tea and homemade biscuits I made on an impressive display and this lovely wooden tray was just the ticket. The directions the genius Youtuber who made this lovely wooden tray were really simple and simple to follow and the materials required were minimal so there was no stopping me here. I already had some ancient wood that I had bought at Home Depot last year, so all I had to do was cut it to size and, obtain going. The only thing I had to buy were small handles, that I found at Michael’s craft store and was able to use my 40% off coupon that is on their app, so this project was really super affordable.
Materials For The DIY Wood Serving Board:
- 1 piece of wood
- A sander (with heavy grit sandpaper)
- Handles for the serving board (such as drawer pulls)
- Mineral oil (for polishing the board)
- A drill
- A screwdriver
In this astonishing serving board idea by Do It On A Dime on Youtube, you will learn how to make a DIY serving board out of a piece of wood. You begin by sanding your piece of wood with heavy grit sandpaper.
This serving board is so cute and looks great with my decor.
- Is It Worth Buying Furniture Made Of Glass? – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 August 2020
- How To Can Peaches – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 August 2020
- 23 Pink Ombre Nails to Inspire Your Next Manicure – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 August 2020