I really love the look of a lovely wreath on the front door, but the most lovely of all wreaths is the wreath that signifies the coming of Autumn. As everyone has probably noticed, wreaths can be quite pricy if you by them already made, but there is an alternative to make your own wreath. Many people may be reluctant to try making their own wreath, but wreath making really isn’t difficult at all. I recently found this 6-minute Fall wreath video tutorial by Southern Charm Wreaths, on YouTube, and I knew this was going to be the great Fall wreath for my front door. All the materials for this wreath can be found at Hobby Lobby, where you can use the coupons on your phone to obtain astonishing savings.
Materials For 6-Minute Fall Wreath:
- 16-inch wide wreath made of twigs (from Hobby Lobby)
- Floral sprays (from Hobby Lobby)
- Sunflowers (from Hobby Lobby)
- Ribbon (from Hobby Lobby)
- Filler sprays (from Hobby Lobby)
In this 6-minute Fall wreath video tutorial by Southern Charm Wreaths, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this astonishing wreath to decorate your front to bach door for the incoming Fall season. You begin by filling your wreath with all the cook Autumn flowers.
Then, you just follow the simple instructions that will guide you through the placement of all your flowers on the wreath. It is really that simple!
This wreath turned out breathtakingly fantastic and I am so happy with it!
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020