Every year we obtain a enormous crop of peaches in the Texas Hill Country. These Hill Country peaches are so delicious and I have always struggled with not being able to eat all my peaches before they go bad. I have always wanted to learn to can peaches, so when I found this fabulous canned peaches video recipe tutorial by I Cook And Paint, on YouTube, I wanted to try it with my next batch of fresh Hill Country peaches. The method of making these canned peaches was really simple to follow and I only needed a few canning supplies that I found at Walmart. I got a canning bath that came with a basket insert, a wide-mouth funnel, and some jar tongs. The mason jars can be found at Dollar Tree, Michael’s craft store, Hobby Lobby, or Walmart also.
Ingredients For Canned Peaches:
- This recipe is for 40 peaches (blanched, peeled, and sliced) (you do not want them overly ripe)
- 2 quarts of filtered water
- 1 cup of sugar (cane sugar is top)
- Mason jars
- A canning bath
In this fabulous canned peaches video recipe tutorial by I Cook And Paint, on YouTube, you will learn a step-by-step method to can peaches. You commence by washing and blanching your peaches and preparing the sugar brine.
Then you immerse the canned peaches into the canning bath and boil for 20 minutes.
These Hill Country peaches are going to turn out so good using this simple canning method, I can’t wait to make them.
- A Living Room in the Chic Nature Style – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Fire-Roasted Salsa Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Dollar Tree Faux Terracotta Pumpkins – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020