My family loves apple pie and I make lots of them for dessert during the week. I was really looking to find an alternative apple recipe that would break the monotony of always using my apples in the same way. My top friend sent me this astonishing healthy apple pie muffins video recipe tutorial by, How To Cook Smarter, on YouTube, and I started making them right away. This recipe could not be easier and is packed full of whole grain goodness that the entire family is going to love.
Ingredients For Apple Pie Muffins:
- 3 cups ground oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of honey 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of grated apple
- 1 cup of diced apple
For The Crumble Topping:
- 2 tablespoons ground oats
- 2 tablespoons fast oats
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
In this astonishing healthy apple pie muffins video recipe tutorial by, How To Cook Smarter, on YouTube, you will learn how to make these delicious muffins in a few simple steps. You begin by mixing your dry ingredients in one bowl, and your wet ingredients in another bowl. Then combine the two bowls together adding your freshly grated and chopped apples.
Then, you will add the batter to the muffin pan, and top with the delicious oat crumble and bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
These recipes are better than anything you could ever buy at a coffee shop, and they are also so much cheaper.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020