I am so excited Halloween is almost here! I am planning a mini haunted house in my dining room, and I have been searching high and low to find DIY ideas for the decor. I recently found this astonishing Halloween swamp lantern from mason jars project video tutorial by Wicked Makers, on YouTube, and I knew this was going to be great for my haunted house idea. These lights very authentic and spooky, the would make a great addition to porches and patios as well. This lantern idea has a draping of gauzy fabric that really makes it look like it came out f a genuine haunted house, so I cognize it will make my small Halloween display look really scary.
Materials For Halloween Swamp Lights:
- 32-ounce mason jar
- Solar pathway light
- Halloween fabric (a gauzy fabric that can be found at Joann’s)
- Fabric dye
- Acrylic craft paint
- Water Paper Towels
- Orange flickering LED light (optional)
- Hot Glue
- Soldering iron
In this astonishing Halloween swamp lantern from mason jars project video tutorial by Wicked Makers, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this spooky decoration in a few simple steps.
Then, you just add your gauze cloth and solar light and add the last bit of painting detail.
This Halloween light is so simple to make and it is going to look super spooky in my haunted house!
- Kirsche Schneeball Keks Rezept – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 November 2020
- DIY No-Sew Fleece Krawattendecke – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 November 2020
- Salbeigrün im Wohnzimmer – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 November 2020