You just can’t have enough baked goods during the Fall season, and many people’s favorite Fall flavor is pumpkin. I recently found this glazed streusel-topped pumpkin muffin video recipe tutorial by Sugar Spun Run, on YouTube, and I knew my family was going to go crazy over them. These pumpkins muffins are so simple to make and they look like you bought them from an expensive bakery.
Ingredients For Glazed Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (melted and cooled for at least 10 minutes)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten, room temperature preferred)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (tightly packed)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons of salted butter (melted and cooled to the touch)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of milk
In this glazed streusel-topped pumpkin muffin video recipe tutorial by Sugar Spun Run, on YouTube, you will learn how to make professional-looking muffins in a few simple steps. You commence by making your muffin batter.
Then, you will fill the muffin cups with batter and crumble your streusel mixture on top and bake at 375°F for 15 to 17 minutes. You can glaze the top at this point, but they are good just like they are.
These muffins taste as good as they look!