This stuffed pork chop recipe looks tender and it’s stuffed with garlic parmesan. Smokin’ and Grillin’ wit AB serves up a lovely plate on how to make this delicious pork chop recipe. I love cheese and I believe the stuffing kept the pork moist with all of the juices. This is paired with mashed potatoes and I would cast a side of greens to create a full meal with this protein choice. If you don’t eat pork, you can recreate this recipe using chicken. AB has recipes that are always simple and simple which I look forward to watching.
Stuffed Pork Chop Ingredients:
- 4 bone-in or boneless Pork Chops, 1″ – 1.5″ thick
- 4 oz Creme Cheese @ room temperature (soft)
- 3 – 4 slices of thick-cut Bacon
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 – 3 Green Onions, the green part sliced
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder, separated
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
Pork Brine Ingredients:
- 2 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Kosher Salt
- 3 Garlic Cloves, peeled and smashed
- 3 sprigs of Thyme
- 3 – 4 cups of ice to cool the brine.
First, make the stuffing for the pork chops and take the pork chops out of the brine. Pat them dry with paper towels. Once they’re dry, obtain a sharp knife and make a slit to insert the stuffing.
Next, stuff the pork chops with the garlic parmesan mixture before breading it with flour. Do not overstuff the pork chops because they will ooze out. Make sure to keep them flat.
In conclusion, I never make pork chops, but this recipe by AB looks phenomenal. I would be lying if I didn’t say I wanted to eat this right now because the golden char on the outside of the meat looks cooked to perfection. I’m always nervous about cooking pork because I’m scared to undercook or overcook it.
- Mava House by Gubbins Arquitectos in Zapallar, Chile – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- 4-Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- How To Make Satin Beaded Christmas Ornaments – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020