I have really gone all-out on my porch Fall display this year, and it looks fabulous. My extended family recently just came in from California, and as they drove up they were so happy to return to small-town America, and seeing the Fall display literally brought tears to their eyes. I always keep looking for more projects, even though I clearly have enough, such are the ways of most crafters, more is more in our eyes! I recently found this Dollar Tree faux terracotta pumpkin video tutorial by In The Event With Karem, on YouTube, and I knew I had to add these pumpkins to my Fall display.
Materials For Dollar Tree Terracotta Pumpkins:
- Carvable pumpkins (from Dollar Tree)
- Play-Doh (from Dollar Tree)
- All-purpose caulk (from Dollar Tree)
- Glass beads (from Dollar Tree)
- Pumpkin Decor Kit (from Dollar Tree)
- Black permanent pen (or paint)
- White ornament pen (or paint)
- Mod Podge (or varnish sealant)
- Terracotta Rustoleum Textured Spray Paint (or terracotta acrylic paint from Michael’s)
- Paper clay
- A hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
In this Dollar Tree faux terracotta pumpkin video tutorial by In The Event With Karem, on YouTube, you will be guided through this astonishing project step by step. You commence by making faces on your pumpkins with Play-Doh, you can also use the pumpkin decor kit as a base, before the Play-Doh.
When you have finished making faces on all your pumpkins, you will spray paint them with the terracotta paint. It is really that simple!
I just love these pumpkins, and they look lovely in my Fall display.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020