Fall is the great time to bring in a breath of fresh air to your home and give thanks for all our blessings. I recently found this astonishing DIY farmhouse buffalo check pumpkin decoration by Jeri-Ann Henson, on YouTube, and I knew this was going to be a great project. The materials are all things that you may be very likely to already have, such as acrylic craft paint and a piece of burlap. You may only need to buy a carvable styrofoam pumpkin from Dollar Tree. I usually buy a few of these at the beginning of the Fall season because they are so useful and you can always save them for the following year.
Materials For Dollar Tree Buffalo Check Pumpkin:
- 1 carvable styrofoam pumpkin (from Dollar Tree)
- Chalk craft paint (in white, grey, and black from Dollar Tree)
- Burlap ribbon (from Dollar Tree)
- Primer spray paint
- A hot glue gun
- A pair of scissors
In this astonishing DIY farmhouse buffalo check pumpkin decoration by Jeri-Ann Henson, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this decorative pumpkin in a few simple steps. You commence by spray painting your entire pumpkin with primer. Then you will just draw the checked pattern and fill in with paint according to instructions in the video.
Then, you just terminate off your project with this attractive burlap detail.
This pumpkin fits right in with my outdoor display, I love it!
- Lemon Pepper Potatoes Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020