I just moved into a modern apartment and I am sectioning off a portion of the bedroom to make a dressing room area. When I found this wooden bead chandelier idea made from Dollar Tree wreath form by Justin Wray on YouTube, I knew it was going to work perfectly in my space. I immediately got in the car and went to Dollar Tree to obtain my materials because this project idea had everything I love in a project, it was cheap, simple, and just fantastic! I found my copper wire and wooden beads at Michael’s craft store where I was able to use a 60 percent off coupon I found on Michael’s app. Michael’s makes it so simple to save, you just pull up the coupon on your phone and the cashier scans it, then you receive instant savings!
Materials For Wood bead Chandelier:
- 8-inch wreath form (from Dollar Tree)
- Jute twine (large spool from Dollar Tree)
- A pair of scissors
- A hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Copper wire (I found this at Michael’s craft store)
- Wooden beads (in 3 sizes)
In this wooden bead chandelier idea made from Dollar Tree wreath form by Justin Wray on YouTube, you will learn to make this fantastic chandelier in a few simple steps. You commence by wrapping the wreath form with your jute twine.
Then, you will attach your bead strands to the jute covered wreath form.
This wood bead chandelier project turned out better than I could have ever have hoped for. It was just the effect boho feature my dressing room area needed.
- Mava House by Gubbins Arquitectos in Zapallar, Chile – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- 4-Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- How To Make Satin Beaded Christmas Ornaments – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020