When I found this awesome Dollar Tree DIY pumpkin candle holders video tutorial by The Magnolia Housewife, on YouTube, I knew I had to make these. I needed these candle holders so much to complete my Fall decor by flanking each end of my buffet. I could just envision how lovely these candleholders were going to look with my Thanksgiving buffet including all my Autumn dishes. This entire project is so simple, it will not take more than an hour to make.
Materials For Dollar Tree DIY Necklace Hangers:
- 2 small Dollar Tree Pumpkins
- 2 small bowls
- 2 candle holders
- 2 clear plate candle holders
- 2 large battery-operated LED candles
- Rustoleum spray paint (in Metallic Sienna Mist)
- A hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
In this awesome Dollar Tree DIY mirrored necklace holder video tutorial by The Magnolia Housewife, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this very simple Dollar tree DIY in a few simple steps. You begin by spray painting all the pieces, except the pumpkins. You can use the paint that the YouTuber uses, or any Fall color you desire.
Then, you will glue all of the components together, and set the battery-operated candles on top. Then, you can place these lovely candles in the location of your choice.
This is a really simple project and looks absolutely astonishing. I made a pair for my dining room table, and they totally completed my Fall decor theme.
- Wie man einen Wassergarten baut – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 5 December 2020
- Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Eintopf Rezept – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 5 December 2020
- DIY reversible Eule und Pinguin Socken Plüsch – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 5 December 2020