There are endless DIY wreaths tutorials and this Dollar Tree Fall wreath by Lemon Avenue is super festive with supplies that cost only $1 each. I’ve never made my own wreath before, but they are so simple to make. After watching this video, it motivated me to commence creating my own wreaths because they are expensive. It’s difficult to find a specific wreath that I like, but with seasonal ones, it’s even harder. This Dollar Tree Fall wreath only cost $15 to make. Also, this is wreath looks like something I would find in a small boutique and I need to recreate this. My friends and I need to have a day for Fall DIY projects and crafts.
- Glue gun
- Wreath form
- 1 pk of Pipe cleaners
- 1 pk of Wood dowels
- Fall Red Truck Yard sign
- Small wire pick pumpkins
- Medium clip pumpkins
- 2 rolls of Fall Red Truck ribbon
- 2 rolls of Red & White plaid ribbon
- 2 rolls of mini brown burlap ribbon
- (these are usually found in the floral section)
First, cut all of the ribbon pieces to 10″ each. Then, layer each of the ribbons on top of each other and use the pipe cleaners to secure them together.
Next, continue to watch Lemon Avenue’s tutorial on YouTube for full instructions and details on how to add the individual wreath bows onto the wreath form, and adding other small items too.
Overall, this is a cute homemade Fall wreath that looks like it would be found in stores. Honestly, wreaths are one of those things that look better when it’s made by scratch and as a DIY. You’re able to pick out specific ribbon colors, designs, and items to add. It’s a great way to be as creative as you want for any seasonal wreath to arrive.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020