If you’re looking for a wood sign porch, this Dollar Tree DIY by Jay Munee DIY shares a great tutorial on how to be creative if you’re on a budget. Fall time is almost here, so it’s about time to pull out the decorations. However, if you’re looking for modern Fall decor, this would be great to recreate. This is a great way to be creative and be festive. I love the leaves on this porch sign because it adds a kind Fall pop to the sign. Plus, it’s inexpensive and can be purchased at Dollar Tree.
- satin acrylic paint
- Dollar Tree pumpkin signs
- Dollar Tree book cover
- sanding sponge
- 5-gallon paint stir sticks
- wood glue
- wood terminate penetrating stain
- Cricut machine or Phonto app
- scraper tool
- puffy foam brush
- glue gun
- Phillips screwdriver
- flat Phillips sheet metal screws
- Dollar Tree garlands
First, commence off by watching Jay Munee DIY tutorial on YouTube on the full instructions to prepare everything for the porch wood sign. Use 6 stir sticks on the top and make they’re nicely aligned. Use wood glue to add the ruler sticks horizontally to the 6 stir sticks.
Next, after you continue to put the stir sticks together, use wood stain, or abandon it with the natural color to terminate off the wooden porch base. You’ll want to add a phrase, letters, and decorations to make the sign vibrant and fun.
Overall, this would be a great project to work on with me and my friends to obtain alert for the Fall season. I love this idea and it came out super pretty. She makes this project look so simple and simple. Plus, it’s a kind welcoming to add to the front porch.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020