I recently found this Dollar Tree DIY Autumn flower lights video tutorial by Jeri-Ann Henson, on YouTube, and I knew this light string idea was going to be great for my mantle. This DIY looks fantastic, and it is also super simple. Fall flowers look fabulous, but adding some twinkling lights really brings out their beauty.
Materials For Dollar Tree Autumn Flower Lights:
- Faux Autumn Leaves (from Dollar Tree)
- Faux sunflowers (from Dollar Tree)
- Faux corn (from Dollar Tree)
- LED light string (from Dollar Tree)
- A pack of raffia (from Dollar Tree)
- Burlap strips (from Dollar Tree)
In this Dollar Tree DIY Autumn flower lights video tutorial by Jeri-Ann Henson, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this adorable light string to illuminate your holiday time. You begin by poking the lights through the sunflowers.
Then, you will just continue to decorate the string with all your other Fall accessories until the light string is full.
This is one of the easiest Autumn decor ideas that I have ever found. It really looks astonishing on the mantle!