I love doing photo transfers, but they can involve a lot of rubbing, and that can be a small bit of a pain. I recently found this awesome DIY laser photo transfer to wood video tutorial by The Crafsman Steady Crafttin’, on YouTube, and it was so simple and did not require any rubbing. I was so excited and immediately had a ton of ideas bouncing around in my head of all the possibilities I could create with this fabulous modern method. The top part about this simple project is that it works on painted wood and you can also paint a protective coating on it to use as an outdoor decoration.
Materials For Laser Photo Transfer With No Rubbing:
- A laser print (on laser printer paper)
- A piece of wood (I got a piece of sliced wood from Michae’s craft store, where used my 60% off coupon I found on their app)
- A paintbrush
- Paper towels
- Liquitex Gel Medium ( Mod Podge or Polyurethane)
In this awesome DIY laser photo transfer to wood video tutorial by The Crafsman Steady Crafttin’, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this smile art project in a few simple steps.
Then, you just place the photo face down and let dry, then gently peel back the paper. It is really that simple!
This is such a cute idea, I made a few that I used Acrylic coating on and I placed them outside on my modern porch.
- A Living Room in the Chic Nature Style – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Fire-Roasted Salsa Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Dollar Tree Faux Terracotta Pumpkins – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020