Recently I found this DIY heart-shaped citrus fruit wreath with cinnamon sticks video tutorial by Hallmark Channel, on YouTube, and I knew I had found the great indoor wreath idea. This wreath is super simple to make and uses fresh dried fruit and cinnamon sticks, so it smells astonishing. This is the great indoor wreath to really obtain your home smelling like the lovely incoming Autumn season. I found all the materials at Michael’s craft store, and used the coupons I found on Michael’s app to receive tremendous savings.
Materials For Dried Citrus Fruit Wreath:
- A twig-branch wreath form (you can obtain the heart shape or obtain a round one if you prefer)
- 3 oranges
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- Sliced dried fruit (from Michael’s)
- A piece of ivy garland (lean)
- Cinnamon sticks
- Star Annise
- Floral wire
In this DIY heart-shaped citrus fruit wreath with cinnamon sticks video tutorial by Hallmark Channel, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this astonishing citrus wreath that will make your house smell fabulous. You commence by drying your fruit in the oven. The fruit drying can also be done in a dehydrator, but an ancient fashioned slow cooking in the oven will give the fruit a crispy golden glow.
Then, you will poke your floral wire straight through the pieces of fruit, pinecones, and bundles of cinnamon sticks and attach to the twig-branch wreath form.
This is a very original and fantastic wreath and it smells divine.
- Mava House by Gubbins Arquitectos in Zapallar, Chile – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- 4-Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- How To Make Satin Beaded Christmas Ornaments – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020