These felt owls decoration by The Sweetest Journey on YouTube are so adorable and festive for the Fall season. I love how simple it is to make these, and they look like they can be found in Home Goods. I think they’re so adorable and a fun DIY project to work on. It seems simple and fast to make a few of these owls in one sitting. I would adore making these and gifting some for my friends. Plus, they do well on the countertop or anywhere in the house. These felt owls would add a kind, sweet Fall touch to my home.
- Felt Sheets (Dark Brown, Light Brown, Burgundy)
- 2 Wooden Buttons (2cm)
- 2 Black Beads
- Natural Raffia
- Polyester or Cotton Filling
- Hot Glue, Craft Glue, and/or Felt Glue
- Needle & Thread
First, commence off by getting the owl’s eyes alert. Cut the raffia into small pieces about 1 inch in length, and put small beads of glue on the back of the wooden buttons. Attach the raffia pieces onto the button so that they are fanning out around the button. Next, add two black beads on the flat back of each button. Set these aside and let them dry while working on the body of the owl.
Next, trace and cut out an owl shape with this owl stencil or you can freestyle it. Leave about 1 centimeter while tracing around the owl on the brown felt sheet. Continue to watch The Sweetest Journey tutorial on YouTube for the full steps and instructions.
Overall, this is such a cute Fall decoration to keep around the house. You can place these felt owls above the fire place, or attach them to wreaths too. I would love to attach these onto a garland and there are so many ways to use this felt owl as decoration.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020