I am so happy that Fall is almost here! I have already started the holiday season at my house, and it looks like Fall is in full swing the minute you walk in the door. I haven’t started the porch area yet, so I went searching on the internet for a wreath idea for my front door. I found this lovely Dollar Tree pumpkin wreath video tutorial by My DIY, on YouTube, and I knew it was going to be great for my front door. The top part about this Fall wreath idea is that I had nearly all the materials laying around the house from my last Dollar Tree Project.
Materials For Dollar Tree Pumpkin Wreath:
- A plaid baby blanket (from Dollar Tree)
- A wire wall pumpkin (from Dollar Tree)
- Faux Autumn flowers and leaves (from Dollar Tree)
- A spool of craft chicken wire (from Dollar Tree)
- Ribbons (for bows)
- Large notebook clips (or Wonder Clips)
- A glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Craft rope (from Dollar Tree)
In this lovely Dollar Tree pumpkin wreath video tutorial by My DIY, on YouTube, you will learn to make this lovely wreath in a few simple steps. You begin by attaching the plaid baby blanket to the wire pumpkin wall piece. Use your clips to obtain the right fit, then glue it securely using your trusty hot glue gun.
Then, you will add all your decorations, then hang this cute wreath.
This wreath looks adorable on our front door, everyone loves it!
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020