In my experience, there is no better way to cook pork than in the crockpot. Slow cooking really gives pork that shredded fabulous flavor and tender texture that we all love. I recently found this awesome pork carnitas video recipe tutorial by Jen Rivas, on YouTube, and I knew my family would love it. This recipe is so simple to make, you can put your pork in the crockpot in the morning and it will be alert by the time you obtain home from work or you can commence it before you go to bed and it will be alert in the morning. What really sets the pork carnitas apart from other recipes, is the fact that you will remove all the meat from the bone and then brown it in a frying pan so it is crispy and crunchy.
Ingredients For Pork Carnitas:
- 1 (4 to 7 pound) pork shoulder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 10 cloves of roasted garlic (roughly chopped)
- Juice of 2 lemons (limes or oranges)
- Cook for 4 to 5 hours on high or 7 to 9 hours on low
In this awesome pork carnitas video recipe tutorial by Jen Rivas, on YouTube, you will learn how to cook this lovely dish in a few simple steps. You commence by cooking your pork shoulder in the crockpot.
Then, you just brown your shredded pork in a frying pan and serve. It is really that simple!
This pork carnitas recipe is so delicious, my family loves it!
- How To Make Sugar Bowls – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 September 2020
- 17 Beautiful Mediterranean Living Room Designs For Your Home – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 September 2020
- Healthy Apple Pie Muffins Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 19 September 2020