I love any kind of chicken casserole, but I had never thought of making one in my crockpot, but after seeing this fabulous recipe by The magical Slow Cooker Show, on YouTube, I had to try this idea! I already had the ingredients, and the recipe was so simple, there was no stopping me from serving this delicious crack chicken to my family that very evening.
Ingredients For Crockpot Crack Chicken Recipe:
First Part Of The Recipe:
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 packet of Ranch Dip powder
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
- cook on low for 7 hours
- 7 hours later, you will break up the cream cheese and the chicken with 2 forks
Second Part Of The Recipe:
- 1/2 to 1 cup of crumbled bacon
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Cook for 3o more minutes
- Add 1/4 cup of chives to the top and serve
In this fabulous recipe by The magical Slow Cooker Show, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this really simple crockpot crack chicken recipe in a few simple steps. You begin by adding the chicken thighs, the Ranch Dip powder packet, and cream cheese blocks, then you will just put the lid on and cook for 7 hours on low. Then you will open the lid and shred the chicken and cream cheese bars.
Then, you will add the bacon, and mix it in. Top with cheese and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Add chives for garnish and enjoy!
I just love this crack chicken idea, and it’s keto, which I love!
- 16 schöne Valentinstag-Girlanden-Ideen, die Sie lieben werden – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 January 2021
- Gesundes italienisches Dressing-Nudelsalat-Rezept – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 January 2021
- Casa RIO von Paulo Merlini Architekten in Gondomar, Portugal – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 15 January 2021