I love my Cajun food, and I really love anything I can make in a crockpot! When I saw this video recipe tutorial for red beans and rice with Andouille sausage by The Creoljun Contessas on YouTube, I knew this was a great recipe for me, and I couldn’t wait to make it! The Creoljun Contessas are the genuine deal, and this recipe is filled with all the down-home goodness of the great state of Louisiana. Red beans and rice has been a family favorite of ous for so many years and is great to serve to a large gathering of guests or great to freeze in individual bags, so you can microwave at a later date to have this delicious Cajun favorite on-demand.
Ingredients For Cajun Red Beans And Rice:
- 1 pound of washed red kidney beans
- 2 to 3 ham hocks
- 1 pound of sliced Andouille sausage
- 1/2 cup of onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of celery (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 6 cups of water
Ingredients For Rice:
- 1 cup of long-grain white rice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter
In this video recipe tutorial for red beans and rice with Andouille sausage by The Creoljun Contessas on YouTube, you will learn how to make authentic red beans and rice in your crockpot. You commence by adding the ingredients to the crockpot.
Then, you just cook all day on high till your ingredients are tender. Serve your beans and rice with plenty of Louisianna hot sauce!
This recipe is delicious and my friends and family love it!
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020