My idea of Heaven is a pumpkin pie latte with a pumpkin scone from Starbucks. There is nothing quite like the flavor of pumpkin to really obtain in the mood for the modern Fall season. I recently found this awesome copycat pumpkin scone video recipe tutorial by Honeysuckle, on YouTube, and I was so excited at the idea of being able to make my favorite scones at home. These scones are the great snack for a cozy coffee morning and they are quite filling, but still abandon room for a kind lunch.
Ingredients For Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Scones:
- 3/4 of a cup of pumpkin puree (that is 1/2 of a can)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (for tanginess)
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- A bit of heavy cream (for brushing the top)
In this awesome copycat pumpkin scone video recipe tutorial by Honeysuckle, on YouTube, you will learn how to make these delicious scones in a few simple steps. You begin by mixing your wet ingredients in a bowl, then mixing your dry ingredients in another bowl. Then you grate your cool unsalted butter and mix that with the dry ingredients using your hands. You then add your wet ingredients and make a dough.
Then you just bake them in a 400°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
This scone recipe is so simple and the results are truly delicious.
- Turn An Old Stool Into A Tufted Ottoman With Storage – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 27 October 2020
- Copycat Dunkin Donut Fries Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020
- Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 26 October 2020