Wh doesn’t love Domino’s bread? It has to be my favorite thing Domino’s serves, I even love it more than their delicious pizza! I recently found this copycat Domino’s pizza video recipe tutorial by Toasted, on YouTube, and I was so excited to be able to recreate this fabulous favorite of mine at home. The directions were so simple and when I looked at the ingredient, I knew why this bread was so wealthy and succulent.
Ingredients For Copycat domino’s Bread:
For The Bread:
- 1/3 cup lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon of dry activated yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of milk powder
For The Seasoned Garlic Butter:
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of coriander
- 3/4 cup of Mozzarella
- 1/4 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili flakes
In this copycat Domino’s pizza video recipe tutorial by Toasted, on YouTube, you will learn to make an exact replica of the ancient restaurant favorite. You begin by making your dough and then stuffing it with the cheese and seasoning ingredients.
Then, you will close up your bread and cover it in your wealthy seasoned garlic butter sauce, and cook in a double boiler.
This bead is so delicious, you cannot go wrong with this fabulous recipe.
- Fire-Roasted Salsa Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Dollar Tree Faux Terracotta Pumpkins – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Flying House by Raquel Pelosi Arquitetura e Design Visual in Brazil – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020