Honestly, what caught my attention with this chili cheese fries recipe would be the golden fries loaded with the cheese on top. I’m not the biggest chili person, but after watching this tutorial by Sam The Cooking Guy on YouTube, he made it exactly how I would like it. One thing I do not like in chili is the beans. It sounds odd because chili is basically made up of beans. However, whenever I had chili, I would eat everything besides the beans. In this recipe, Sam do not add beans to the chili which I was thrilled. My favorite thing is everything in this video is homemade. From the french fries to the cheese sauce.
- One pound pork chorizo, beef would be fine too
- One pound ground beef
- Neutral oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- One 28 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- One cup beer, any kind will work
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
First, heat a large pot or cast iron pan and add chorizo on one side, and a small oil and ground beef to the other. Cook the meat while breaking up as you go until lightly browned. Add remaining ingredients, stir very well to combine, and let simmer until liquid reduces.
Next, mix the butter in a pot along with an equal amount of flour. Continue to stir and slowly add in the milk while whisking. Add in the sharp cheddar cheese until you obtain the consistency you want. Add the green chilies to the cheese sauce.
Finally, by the end of the video, I wanted to make these chili cheese fries. The amount of chili powder he added in this recipe made my mouth salivate. I love spicy foods and cheesey too. There are recipes in this video that comes with each steps. I could take them to make indivdual meals such as using the cheese sauce for chips and queso.
- How To Make Stocking Flowers – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- 15 Fun DIY Projects You Can Make With Excess Plastic Bags – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020
- Southern Squash Casserole Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 11 August 2020