Donna Jordan is such an astonishing quilter and teacher, she really takes her time explaining exactly how to make a project in great detail, but always in simple language that even the novice quilter can seek. I realized that Donna had knocked it out of the park again when I found this astonishing cathedral stars quilt video tutorial by Jordan Fabrics, on YouTube. This is a quilt I was so excited to obtain started on immediately, and the top part about it was the fact that is has a free pattern download.
Materials For Cathedral Stars Quilt:
- Free pattern download
- Fabric (amounts in pattern specifications)
- A sewing machine
- A rotary cutter
- A pair of scissors
- Thread (in colors that match your fabric)
- A quilter’s ruler
- A cutting mat
In this astonishing cathedral stars quilt video tutorial by Jordan Fabrics, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this quilt in a few simple steps. You commence by cutting all your quilt block pieces according to instructions in the video.
When you complete all of your blocks you will lay them out on the cutting table according to Donna’s expert instructions and sew them together.
This is such a fantastic quilt design, at first glance you would think it was really difficult and had to be made by an absolute expert, but it’s super simple! I really love all of Donna’s designs, she is truly an astonishing quilter and very genuine person.
- A Living Room in the Chic Nature Style – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Fire-Roasted Salsa Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Dollar Tree Faux Terracotta Pumpkins – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020