Better than anything cake sounds like a large statement to make for a cake recipe, and I’ve never heard of it before. However, In The Kitchen With Gina Young’s tutorial on YouTube shows how simple it is to make this cake by using a box cake mix along with other ingredients. I’ve learned it’s a very sweet dessert that it is infused with caramel and sweetened condensed milk, then topped off with cool whip and toffee bits. Apparently, it’s an infamous cake, but I’m not too large on caramel which is why I probably never paid attention to this kind of cake. I wouldn’t be opposed to trying this cake because there’s a first for everything.
- 1 Box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 jar Smuckers caramel
- 1 1/2 tub cool whip
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 bag toffee pieces
- Ingredients that your box cake mix calls for
First, use the box cake mix and follow the instructions on the box. Then, pour it into a greased baking pan. Continue to watch In The Kitchen With Gina Young’s tutorial on YouTube for the full instructions on how to make the caramel sauce and more.
Next, once the cake has cooled down for 1 hour and 15 minutes, spread the cool whip topping on top of the cake. Then, sprinkle over the with toffee bit pieces on top in the end.
Even though I’m not a enormous caramel person, this cake looks delicious and I love how the caramel and condensed milk settled to the bottom. If you like sweet desserts then this is a great recipe to follow along with. Gina is such a sweet lady and I love watching her tutorials. She simplifies a lot of her recipes too.
- How To Make Sugar Bowls – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 September 2020
- 17 Beautiful Mediterranean Living Room Designs For Your Home – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 20 September 2020
- Healthy Apple Pie Muffins Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 19 September 2020