I love jalapeno poppers and they are one of the approved foods on my modern keto diet. I recently found this delicious bacon-wrapped jalapeno BBQ Chicken video recipe tutorial by All Things BBQ, on YouTube, and I knew it was going to be a great dinner for me. This lovely bacon wrapped popper chicken makes a great dinner for one, and you can cook it in the oven. This recipe is also great to grill on the BBQ to make a few chicken popper rolls for dinner guests.
Ingredients For Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper BBQ Chicken:
- 24 slices of Bacon
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 Jalapenos
- 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of your favorite rub
In this delicious bacon-wrapped jalapeno BBQ Chicken video recipe tutorial by All Things BBQ, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this delicious chicken dish. You commence by stuffing your jalapenos with the delicious cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese mixture.
Then, you wrap your poppers in the chicken breast and bacon.
This BBQ chicken idea is so delicious, I love this recipe!
- A Living Room in the Chic Nature Style – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Fire-Roasted Salsa Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020
- Dollar Tree Faux Terracotta Pumpkins – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 22 September 2020