These apple monster Halloween snacks are so adorable and healthy! I needed some snacks for my son’s Halloween party and I had been looking online for a few days without any luck. Then I found this awesome apple monster Halloween snack video tutorial by The Scott Brothers, on YouTube, and I knew these cute snacks were going to work perfectly for the Halloween party. These snacks use only healthy ingredients and are really simple y make, and they look almost too adorable to eat.
Ingredients For Apple Monsters:
- 1 green apple
- Peanut butter (for the inside of the mouth)
- Strawberries (for a tongue)
- Sunflower seeds (for teeth)
- White icing (for the eyes)
- Mini chocolate chips (for the eyes)
In this awesome apple monster Halloween snack video tutorial by The Scott Brothers, on YouTube, you will learn to make these fun snacks. You commence by cutting your apples into wedges and cutting out another wedge in the middle, then filling that area with peanut butter. You then slice some strawberries and use those as tongues for your small monsters, Then, you will use the sunflower seeds for teeth.
Then you make the monster’s eyes using vanilla icing and mini chocolate chips.
These apple monster snacks are so awesome, we have had so much fun making them!
- How To Make Pumpkin Dinner Rolls – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 23 October 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Rock Denim – How to Wear Denim – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 23 October 2020
- DIY Pallet 3-Tier Laundry Basket Holder – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 23 October 2020