I bought an air fryer the other day, and the recipes I am able to make with it are never-ending! I recently found this brilliant rotisserie chicken recipe by Smokin’ & Grillin” Wit’ AB, on YouTube, and I was so impressed with the look of this rotisserie chicken, I knew I had to try making it. I have made many recipes by Smokin’ & Grillin’ Wit’ Ab, and every single one has turned out incredible. I was so happy to find this recipe because it was so simple! AB just rubs the whole chicken with olive oil and then, just seasons it well and then pop it in the air fryer at 350°F or an hour and you have a delicious meal for the family alert to go!
Ingredients For Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken:
- Tinychef Multi-Function Air Fryer (this air fryer has a rotisserie bar that fits inside the chicken, but any air fryer will work)
- Olive oil (to rub on the chicken)
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning (to rub on the chicken or your favorite seasoning)
- Salt and pepper
In this brilliant rotisserie chicken recipe by Smokin’ & Grillin” Wit’ AB, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this simple air fryer chicken that has about an hour cooking time.
Then you pop the chicken in the air fryer at 350° and set for 30-minute intervals. Keep checking with the meat thermometer till it reaches 167°F internally.
This air fryer rotisserie chicken turned out so delicious, I love this recipe and my family does too!
- Mava House by Gubbins Arquitectos in Zapallar, Chile – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- 4-Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020
- How To Make Satin Beaded Christmas Ornaments – De.Chromeonlinegames.com - 28 October 2020